Pack 165 has reserved Berry Springs Park (1801 Co Rd 152, Georgetown, TX 78626) for our Fall Campout.
October 18-20 2019
- Our reservation is from Friday evening to Sunday morning. Scouts may come and go with their family as needed.
- Registration Forms will be available soon.
BE PREPARED for Camp!
- Please download this PDF Medical Form and fill out for each member of your family that is expected to attend the campout. The Pack is required to have a printed copy on site. Make sure your printed copies have been turned in to Phil.
- Make sure your Youth Protection Training is up to date. Online training is good for one year. CLICK HERE to take the online training. It only takes 15 minutes. Print out your certificate and turn in to Phil.
- Please fill out the Driver Information form. (We are using the same form from last year.)
- Also review the camping checklist for gear to bring.
Signups for Camp!
Signup for Potluck Dinner (coming soon)
Equipment sign up (coming soon)
More about this camp:
Berry Springs Park and Preserve is utilized for passive recreational uses including camping, hiking and fishing. Click here for the rules and regulations of the park. The park features a 2.5 mile hike/bike trail that will eventually connect to Georgetown Parks and Recreation trails. Berry Springs Park and Preserve was voted “The Best Kept Secret” in the 2010 “The Best of Georgetown” contest. The park was also recognized for its outstanding trails and picnic facilities. The 2010 winners were selected by citizens, visitors and businesses.
Virtual Tour: Take a virtual tour of Berry Springs Park and Preserve, developed by Kathy McCormack, Capitol Area Master Naturalist here.